Crystal Eckenroad is the Finance Coordinator for Meals on Wheels of Salem County. Since June of 2013 she has been responsible for the accuracy of the general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, frozen and shelf stable inventory, and various financial reporting functions for the organization. Recently in March, many of those same responsibilities have been added to her plate with her new part time accountant role with Appel Farm. Crystal has over ten years’ experience working in the non-profit industry. She has over 22 years of increasingly responsible positions working in the corporate banking industry with concentrated knowledge in Treasury Accounting and Financial Operations reconcilement and reporting.
Salem County Meals on Wheels
All the News
- Coloring for Compassion: Brightening Seniors’ Days, One Sheet at a Time!
- Sponsorship Available for Our Fall Newsletter
- Raffle Contest
- 2023 March for Meals
- Salem Health and Wellness Foundation Launches Meals on Wheels Video in Recognition of 20th Anniversary
- Pivoting the Giant Pumpkin Carve fundraising plans
- Matching Gift Program
- Save The Date for the 25th Annual Giant Pumpkin Carve!