For the 16th year, Meals on Wheels of Salem County will be participating in the nationwide “March for Meals” campaign. In an effort to make sure that “no senior goes hungry” we are asking our fellow partners in business to place one of our Meal Mobile Coin canisters by your registers or employee lounge area(s) from 3/1 – 3/31. There is no cost to participate and one of our volunteers will bring the necessary materials to you.
Salem County Meals on Wheels
All the News
- Online Volunteer Training – April 2021
- Meals on Wheels of Salem County and Appel Farm Arts & Music Campus Announce Strategic Partnership
- Meals on Wheels of S.C. Joins In “March for Meals” Nationwide Celebration
- Virtual Family Fun Trivia
- Share the Love with Vulnerable Seniors This Year
- Vote now for the 2020 Giant Pumpkin Carve!
- Join Our Buddy Program!
- MOWSC’s 1st ever Virtual Chopped Challenge – VOTE for your Favorite!