For the 16th year, Meals on Wheels of Salem County will be participating in the nationwide “March for Meals” campaign. In an effort to make sure that “no senior goes hungry” we are asking our fellow partners in business to place one of our Meal Mobile Coin canisters by your registers or employee lounge area(s) from 3/1 – 3/31. There is no cost to participate and one of our volunteers will bring the necessary materials to you.
Salem County Meals on Wheels
All the News
- Pivoting the Giant Pumpkin Carve fundraising plans
- Matching Gift Program
- Save The Date for the 25th Annual Giant Pumpkin Carve!
- March for Meals Fundraising
- The Best of Salem 2022 Voting
- Special Celebration Commemorating The 50th Anniversary Of The Older Americans Act Nutrition Program
- Subaru Share The Love information
- “I Suppose I Would Go Hungry.”