Each year, Salem County Chamber of Commerce names a local nonprofit as the Giving Back Charity. Meals on Wheels is honored to be selected this year. Throughout 2016, Chamber members will participate in supporting our mission by volunteering, donating and raising awareness about senior hunger. Learn more by calling Jennifer Jones, Salem County Chamber of Commerce, 351-2245.
All the News
- The Giant Pumpkin Carve is almost here!
- Costume Contest & Parade at the Meals on Wheels Giant Pumpkin Carve on September 29, 2018
- Meals on Wheels Adds New Contest to This Year’s Giant Pumpkin Carve
- Meals on Wheels of Salem County Receives Gratitude Grant from Penns Grove Elk’s Lodge
- 2018 Matching Donor Program Ends Dec. 1st
- Community Champions Help Raise Awareness for SCMOW and SC Seniors
- Giant Pumpkin Carve 2018 Info
- Meals on Wheels of Salem County Receives Huge Gift
- Attention Donors & Supporters
- March for Meals Campaign