Each year, Salem County Chamber of Commerce names a local nonprofit as the Giving Back Charity. Meals on Wheels is honored to be selected this year. Throughout 2016, Chamber members will participate in supporting our mission by volunteering, donating and raising awareness about senior hunger. Learn more by calling Jennifer Jones, Salem County Chamber of Commerce, 351-2245.
All the News
- Quiz For Our Cause
- Local Minor League Baseball Player Supports Meals on Wheels
- “Help More Seniors” 2018 Subaru Share the Love Event
- 2018 Giant Pumpkin Carve Winners
- Why We Do What We Do (Video)
- Mission and Volunteers (Video) with Carly Melchert of Meals on Wheels of Salem County
- The Giant Pumpkin Carve is almost here!
- Costume Contest & Parade at the Meals on Wheels Giant Pumpkin Carve on September 29, 2018
- Meals on Wheels Adds New Contest to This Year’s Giant Pumpkin Carve
- Meals on Wheels of Salem County Receives Gratitude Grant from Penns Grove Elk’s Lodge