There is an immediate need for volunteers to deliver meals once every four weeks, especially in the Penns Grove area. We also need drivers for our frozen food delivery route. Driving for Meals on Wheels is a small commitment with big rewards when you see how much our clients appreciate the meals. Call today to learn more by contacting Teresa Christoff at 856-935-3663.
All the News
- The Giant Pumpkin Carve is almost here!
- Costume Contest & Parade at the Meals on Wheels Giant Pumpkin Carve on September 29, 2018
- Meals on Wheels Adds New Contest to This Year’s Giant Pumpkin Carve
- Meals on Wheels of Salem County Receives Gratitude Grant from Penns Grove Elk’s Lodge
- 2018 Matching Donor Program Ends Dec. 1st
- Community Champions Help Raise Awareness for SCMOW and SC Seniors
- Giant Pumpkin Carve 2018 Info
- Meals on Wheels of Salem County Receives Huge Gift
- Attention Donors & Supporters
- March for Meals Campaign