There is an immediate need for volunteers to deliver meals once every four weeks, especially in the Penns Grove area. We also need drivers for our frozen food delivery route. Driving for Meals on Wheels is a small commitment with big rewards when you see how much our clients appreciate the meals. Call today to learn more by contacting Teresa Christoff at 856-935-3663.
All the News
- Quiz For Our Cause
- Local Minor League Baseball Player Supports Meals on Wheels
- “Help More Seniors” 2018 Subaru Share the Love Event
- 2018 Giant Pumpkin Carve Winners
- Why We Do What We Do (Video)
- Mission and Volunteers (Video) with Carly Melchert of Meals on Wheels of Salem County
- The Giant Pumpkin Carve is almost here!
- Costume Contest & Parade at the Meals on Wheels Giant Pumpkin Carve on September 29, 2018
- Meals on Wheels Adds New Contest to This Year’s Giant Pumpkin Carve
- Meals on Wheels of Salem County Receives Gratitude Grant from Penns Grove Elk’s Lodge