On November 6, 2015, TD Bank of Salem sponsored “Let’s Bring Change” for Meals on Wheels of Salem County. This drive raised a total of $2,735.00 for our program in one day! We want to thank the TD Bank team and the public for your generous support for our clients. We will be able to serve about 500 meals with the funds.
All the News
- Quiz For Our Cause
- Local Minor League Baseball Player Supports Meals on Wheels
- “Help More Seniors” 2018 Subaru Share the Love Event
- 2018 Giant Pumpkin Carve Winners
- Why We Do What We Do (Video)
- Mission and Volunteers (Video) with Carly Melchert of Meals on Wheels of Salem County
- The Giant Pumpkin Carve is almost here!
- Costume Contest & Parade at the Meals on Wheels Giant Pumpkin Carve on September 29, 2018
- Meals on Wheels Adds New Contest to This Year’s Giant Pumpkin Carve
- Meals on Wheels of Salem County Receives Gratitude Grant from Penns Grove Elk’s Lodge